Lo-fi Rhythms of Leisure on a New Normal Day
Awake, stretch, get up.
Tasks before breaking fast:
- brush teeth, wash face, apply moisturizer
- diary: write what you can remember of yesterday until the moment you got up today, be grateful
- ready: wear wristwatch, open bullet journal and/or TickTick, plot work tasks relative to time left before breakfast, before dinner, and before bed.
Break fast. What are you eating? Are you enjoying your meal? After washing the dishes and doing some chores, will you drink a warm cup of coffee or a cold brew of lemon with honey?
Tasks before having dinner:
- move: yoga/jumping jacks/walk/pushups
- or learn: read articles from subscriptions/read non-fiction/watch TEDx Talks/listen to a podcast episode
- or create: write fiction/use Obsidian/sketch/doodle
- or connect: check discord DMs and servers/pet dog/talk to family
Have dinner. What are you eating? Are you enjoying your meal? What time is it now?
Tasks before bed:
- remove wristwatch
- take vitamins
- relax: read fiction/watch two to four anime episodes at 2x speed/play/chat
- clean: room, self
Go to bed. Sleep.
- 4 toasts